OK I have been tagged. I have been tagged for the first time in all my blogging life of 3 years. And the blogger who tagged me did not even give me her blog link. It was only the common friend Sanjukta who was kind enough to share the link with me and that is how I came to know about this tagging business.
Seema has asked me to write about 5 quotes from the books I have read. So Seema here are the 5 quotes from the books I have read:-
1. The Earth is round. 2nd Standard Geography Text Book
2. Democracy is by the people, for the people and from the people. 5th Standard Civics Text Book.
3. The square of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides. Pythogorus Theorem, 9th Standard Maths Text Book.
4. 1 calorie is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of water by 1 degree centrigrade. Physics text book of 9th Standard.
5. Humans have 206 bones. 5th Standard Biology Text Book.
Thats all I could think of. 😛 sorry you did not specify text books not allowed.