Fusion Unisex Salon
Kammanahalli Main Road, Near Health & Glow, Opposite Jalvayu Vihar, Bangalore
In May I had gone to Fusion Unisex salon which is at Kammanahalli main road. I had got an Aroma facial done which cost Rs.950. I was very happy thinking that finally there is a decent parlour near my house where I can go for my regular beauty treatments. But when I went there the 2nd time in June I was so disappointed and felt cheated. Here is why:-
1. The facial room looked used. The sheet on the table was crumpled and looked dirty as it had some grey smudges.
2. The changing gown felt wet and again I had my doubts on it being unused.
3. The massage lasted for just 20 minutes only whereas last time it lasted for 45 minutes.
4. This time I was not given a back & shoulder rub which was given to me last time.
5. I have a pimple prone skin and told the beautician not prick my pimples but she went ahead and pricked the pimples and I could feel blood coming out of them.
6. The face pack was also different this time which I did not like. Last time it was a sandalwood based mask which scented nice and felt good.
7.. Within a month’s time their rates have sky rocketed. The same facial now costs Rs.1350/- instead of Rs.950 which I paid in May and it’s clearly not worth that money especially when there are better parlours like Lakme and Kaya available in the same vicinity.
I am not going there again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.