There is a new Coffee World which has opened near Kammanahalli. We had gone there one evening for some salads. The one at Eva Mall has some nice salads and waffles, so we thought now that it has opened near our home let’s go there and enjoy their salads however the experience was awe full and here is why:-
1. There were no salads available to begin with though they had displayed a diet menu on all tables.
2. We were served no water until one of our friends asked for it 30 minutes later. Water was finally served but the waiter served only 1 glass of water when we were 3 in number.
3. We ordered for sandwiches and coffee. It took them another 30 minutes to make the sandwiches which the waiter brought 1 by 1 at an interval of 15 minutes. So My friend had to wait for our sandwiches to arrive so that we could all start together. As a result of which his grilled sandwich became cold.
4. Another 15 minutes for the 2nd sandwich to come and we decided to start eating rather than wait for another 15 minutes for the 3rd sandwich. Both the sandwiches were finished but the 3rd one was yet to arrive.
5. When the 3rd sandwich came it was a white bread sandwich instead of a brown bread one. So the waiter had to take it back to get us the right one. 15 more minutes and the 3rd sandwich (which now was our 4th sandwich technically) arrived but I guess this time they ran out of vegetables because the only vegetables the sandwich had was onions and capsicum. There were no tomatoes, no lettuce.
6. Coffee never came, so we had to remind them and were told that we never ordered coffee.
All in all very bad customer service and equally bad eating experience. Not recommended at all. Rather go to CCD or a Barista.